Information we collectWe may collect and use the following data about you:
- information about your visits to our website and which pages on our website are accessed and when
- information volunteered by you, such as your contact details and other details provided by you on loan applications
- if you contact us or post materials, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders
- decisions made by lenders as to whether or not to approve your loan application and if not, why not
How we use your informationWe use information held about you for the following purposes:
- to administer our business activities, including to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to provide information, products and services you request
- to process payments
- to monitor the use of our website and service
- to improve our content and service offerings, and customise our website's content, layout and services. These uses improve our website and better tailor it to meet your needs
- to notify you about important changes to our website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You may notify us at any time if you no longer wish to receive details of special offers by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to make or allow others to make lending decisions and for the purposes of identity verification, credit checking, fraud prevention and debt collection,
- to service our relationship with you, to understand your financial needs, to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing of our website and for statistical analysis
Disclosure of your informationWe may disclose your personal information to prospective lenders for them to consider whether to make a loan to you. They may perform searches with credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies. If false or inaccurate information is provided, including in relation to a person’s identity and fraud is identified, details about this information including customer personal data will be kept and may be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information. Lenders and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example when: checking details on applications for credit and credit related and other facilities; managing credit and credit related accounts or other facilities; tracing and recovering debt; checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance; and checking details of job applicants and employees for identification purposes. Lenders and other organisations may access and use the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies from other countries. For further information about the relevant fraud prevention agencies please contact us at email@example.com. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- if PDB UK Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets
Your rightsYou have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to informationThe Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
PDB UK Limited
28-32 Wellington Road
London NW8 9SP
* This may vary from lender to lender, some lenders may take up to 24 hours.